This form will allow you to easily modify a single domain or group of domains in a single submission. Feature: Domains from
multiple supported TLDs can be modified simultaneously in a single submission.
An overview of the modification process:
- Step 1 - Specify domain(s) (this page) - Specify candidate domains for modification,
- Step 2 - Checkbox page - displays the list of domains available for modification,
- Step 3 - Modification Page - Enter the desired modifications to domain contacts or DNS server delegations,
- Step 4 - Final Review Page - Final review of the domain list and proposed modifications,
- Step 5 - Success Page - Review the final result of your submitted modifications.
Restriction when modifying multiple domains: Domains in the batch must have the same current password/auth code
(registry Auth Code). This page is only for NEW TLD AND EPP DOMAINS (including .info/.biz/.us/.cn/etc). To modify com/net/cc domains, click here.
Domain Entry Options for Multiple Domains